- With its enlarged filter surface area, the NISMO oil filter decreases pressure loss and improves filter efficiency over an extended life-span.
- Because of its reinforced pressure resistance, the NISMO oil filter is the filter of choice for high viscosity oils.
- The NISMO oil filter uses a “Inclined Density Structure” in which the filter weave becomes denser towards the center.
- Larger particles are caught near the surface while finer particles are trapped in the fine mesh near the core.
- This action prevents clogging.
- The optimization of the filter's shape increases the effective filtering surface area and improves filtering efficiency.
- The “Inclined Density Structure” eliminates waste products progressively, retarding clogging and extending the life-span of the filter.
|Fairlady Z||Z32||VG Series|