GT L.S.D. Pro
- YOU GET A LOT FOR YOUR MONEY WITH THE GT L.S.D. Series!
- The GT L.S.D. Series comes in a kit format with everything needed: LSD oil, side bearings, oil seals, cover gaskets, ring gear bolts and side flanges (kit contents may change depending on the vehicle in which the LSD will be installed).
- Each kit is ready for installation without any need for additional parts. ※Additional parts may be required for specific models of a given vehicle.
- Please check conformity when purchasing.
- Clutch-type LSD with adjustable initial torque (6.5-8.5-14.0 kgf・m*1)
- The GT L.S.D. Pro is the ideal solution for drivers who are spending too much time working on their LSD.
- Otherwise identical to the standard GTL.S.D., the GT L.S.D. Pro adds one unique feature: you will be able to re-set your initial torque with just a turn of your socket wrench and without disassembling your LSD.
- With a low, middle and high setting (6.5 - 8.5 - 14.0 kgf・m), easy adjustments can be made for changing driving styles, tires, suspension tuning or track conditions.
- As initial torque decreases with aging parts, changing the initial torque setting -LOW two times, MIDDLE once- will save you money on overhaul costs.
- *1 The design standard for initial torque output values is 6.5 - 8.5 - 14.0 kgf・m. After the LSD is broken in and the plates are working well together, these figures will stabilize at LOW: 5.0 to 5.5; MIDDLE: 7.0 to 7.5; HIGH: 12.5 to 13.0 kgf・m. The GT L.S.D. Pro ships pre-set to the "middle" setting.
- 1.5 way type
|RB26DETT||Except models with active LSD||R200||4.111|