- Eliminates micro-vibrations for more stable handling
- No matter how much you reinforce your car's body to make it more rigid, it will always be influenced by the road it's on.
- Drivers feel the road surface through the tires as well as experiencing weight shifts when cornering, moments when the entire body feels like a spring.
- The performance damper limits the transmission of micro-vibrations to the body.
- During circuit driving, vibrations from the car body are transmitted through the steering system to the driver, causing the driver to overreact and make unnecessary steering corrections.
- With the performance damper installed, micro-vibrations are eliminated and excessive steering along with them, giving you a more stable drive.
- The Performance Damper Set works just as well for normal, street driving, providing a much more enjoyable and comfortable ride.
- Front and rear set
- With bracket
When installing the performance damper, it is necessary to partially remove the front undercover.
Skyline GT-R BCNR33 all models excluding 4 door model