- The strongest single clutch: one that can handle the 420ps, SR20DET engine but is still easy to operate.
- This was the development concept for the SUPER COPPERMIX.
- Allowable dynamic friction torque: 54kgf･m（static friction torque: 81kgf･m） Handles an estimated maximum allowable power of 420ps
- This is a single clutch system that takes “the ease of use” and “high power handling” fortes of COPPERMIX to the next level.
- This series also includes a lineup of standard specification products that can handle 380ps.
- ･measurements for NISMO standards are fixed with an SR20DET engine tuned to high-power specifications
- Employs the industry's first large-diameter 240size disc
- The 240size COPPERMIX disc together with an aluminum cover maintain stable transmission and cooling performance.
- After an analysis conducted by NISMO of several different models, including those of other companies, it was decided that using a 240 size disc would prevent the drop in performance that occurs when a small diameter disc is placed under a high load.
- High power single clutches from other companies combine a pressure cover with a small diameter disc probably because they just divert a disc from their multi-plate clutch and set it at a high load.
- NISMO specifically chose a 240 diameter to get maximum durability and ease of use.
- Lightweight Flywheel
- A lightweight flywheel was manufactured from chrome-molybdenum to obtain the ideal weight to ensure torque.
- Aluminum Cover
- The flywheel is provided with a special aluminum cover with exceptional heatradiating properties.
- Center Plate with Strap Function
- The center plate is equipped with a special strap function*1 that backs up smooth gear disengagement by preventing blockage.
- *1 This mechanism incites the pressure plate inside the cover to disengage from the disc using the force exerted by the strap plate.
- It has become part of the standard installation for all NISSAN vehicles with manual transmissions.
- Kappa mix clutch disc
- Aluminum clutch cover
- Lightweight flywheel
- Flywheel bolt
- Release bearing (Nissan genuine parts)
Note) When installing, purchase the engine rear plate (Nissan genuine part 30411-05U01 / 1 piece) separately and replace it.