- GT L.S.D. Pro
- Clutch-type LSD with adjustable initial torque (6.5-8.5-14.0 kgf・m*1)
- The GT L.S.D. Pro is the ideal solution for drivers who are spending too much time working on their LSD. Otherwise identical to the standard GTL.S.D., the GT L.S.D. Pro adds one unique feature: you will be able to re-set your initial torque with just a turn of your socket wrench and without disassembling your LSD.
- With a low, middle and high setting (6.5 - 8.5 - 14.0 kgf・m), easy adjustments can be made for changing driving styles, tires, suspension tuning or track conditions.
- As initial torque decreases with aging parts, changing the initial torque setting -LOW two times, MIDDLE once- will save you money on overhaul costs.
- *1 The design standard for initial torque output values is 6.5 - 8.5 - 14.0 kgf・m. After the LSD is broken in and the plates are working well together, these figures will stabilize at LOW: 5.0 to 5.5; MIDDLE: 7.0 to 7.5; HIGH: 12.5 to 13.0 kgf・m. The GT L.S.D. Pro ships pre-set to the "middle" setting.
- 2 way type
|Skyline||E(C)R33||RB25DE||～’96/1、A/T without viscus coupling||R200||3.538|