Skip to content
- Deflection is decreased by hardening the inner rubber of a standard shift lever.
- At the same time, the lever length was reduced by about 7.5mm, providing a 10% shorter stroke.
- This changes the rather soft feel of a standard car to a much more precise, fast feeling.
- While the goal was to make a quicker shift, we avoided going as far as the “Quick Shift” in this model in order to avoid the tight feeling it can have.
- Unlike a quick shift, the lever ratio has not been changed, so the transmission synchro is not effected and moderately fast shifting is possible.
- Installation is easy because the solid shift has the same basic dimensions as a standard shift.