- When a sports clutch cover or multi-plate clutch set are used, the stress on the release fork and the release pivot which acts as a fulcrum are also increased.
- In competitive driving and other high-load situations, there is greater danger that the release pivot might fail.
- This Reinforced Release Pivot is manufactured of high-quality chrome-molybdenum steel, providing a 30% increase in strength compared to a standard carbon steel pivot, thereby reducing the chance of failure due to overload.
- The use of a flat washer instead of standard spring washer also reduces the chance of the release pivot's coming loose due to excessive play.
- Size: M10 x P1.5, total length 41mm
|Skyline||R32(2WD) all models|