|Part||Size||QTY per car||Part information|
|NISMO RACING NUT (L=48MM) (1PC)
||M12 x P1.25||4 or 5||17mm hexagon nut, L = 48mm|
- The nut is made from chrome molybdenum steel, which resists heat expansion, and perforated to make it super-light.
- Even in extreme racing conditions where heat from braking can push the temperature of the nuts over 120°C, these nuts will hold and will not come loose.
- The NISMO logo is laser engraved on the shaft of the nut.
- Racing nuts manufactured in aluminum （duralumin） will sometimes become to loosen due to thermal expansion.
- Material: Chrome molybdenum steel (SCM435)
- 4 pieces set (set sale only)
Precautions regarding products
- Because it is a penetration type, the tip of the hub bolt may rust. In that case, rust on the hub bolt may adhere to the wheel, etc.
- Be sure to install the wheel nut with the specified tightening torque as it may cause bolt damage.
|Wheel Type||Size||Inset||NISMO RACING NUT (1PC)|
|LM GT4||18×9.0Ｊ||22||OK||Not recommended
Too long for this size of wheels