- This stabilizer improves cornering performance by joining the left and right side suspension with a highly rigid bar.
- When cornering, differences in suspension stroke cause the bar to flex and exert a counterforce that pushes the tires to the ground while cutting roll.
- When going straight, none of these forces are called into play, so the bar remains inactive and the car's ride unaffected.
- The NISMO Stabilizer Kits were developed to match the particularities of each Nissan Car and to bring you the best ride possible.
- Relying on the abundant know-how and technique NISMO has been able to cultivate through long years of service in the Motor Sports field, we sought the best solutions to often intricate problems, such as the optimum setting for the spring constants or the proper equilibrium between the front and rear of the car.
- New bushes are included with the each kit.
- The kit is built to OEM dimensions, so that installation is nothing more than a simple and direct part replacement.
- There is no need to adjust the new part's alignment.
- The Stabilizer Kit will exactly match all standard OEM installations as well as the NISMO Suspension for improved cornering and handling.
- Dedicated reinforced bush (body side) included
＊There is no NISMO product for the reinforced bush on the connecting rod side. Please use the standard equipment.
|Vehicle||Application||Part||Diameter mm||Spring rate
(Against '13 model specifications)
|R35 All '07～'15 models Note)||Front||φ34||110% equivalent|
146%, 165%, 185% equivalent
1. When installed on the '07 -'10 model, front lower link right (Nissan genuine parts 54500-38B0A 1 piece), front lower link left (Nissan genuine parts 54501-38B0A 1 piece), front stabilizer connecting rod right (Nissan genuine parts 54618-EG02C 1 piece), front stabilizer connecting rod left (Nissan genuine parts 54668-EG02C 1 piece), rear stabilizer bush (Nissan genuine parts 54613-62B0B 2 pieces) are required. Please purchase separately.
2. A rear stabilizer bush (2 genuine Nissan parts 54613-62B0B) is required when installing on the '11 -'15 model. Please purchase separately.